The unexpected visitor
-
"Oh yes, you see the mice set up the whole Earth business, as an epic
experiment in behavioural psychology; a ten-million year program
That's a famous...
Guetta out of the grounds I say.
-
We've finally done it. Learnt to go to bed like good children by 9, ie.
Even David Guetta couldn't stop us. He tried, I hear. Flailed his arms
about and ...
In Geethika Kanumilli
-
Aishwarya was seen at a pre-release event wearing a velvet kurta set from
Geethika Kannumilli paired with studs and a thong style sandals. I felt
like th...
Kotler - Move Over!
-
Motherhood is a myth - Straw sucks - Is what my sister had to say when I
spoke to her this morning after BRUSHING, FLOSSING and SWISHING the
MOUTHWASH in m...
Because every picture has a story to tell
-
Post updated on 12th September 2015 If you have come here looking for my
photography page, here it is: Mostly Pointless Photography For occasional
postings...
Read Preeti Shenoy's posts on Substack now!
-
Hello my lovely readers,
It's been nearly 18 years since I started this blog. So now my blog is an
adult :)
Some years ago, I started something calle...
Teenager in the house!
-
My dear Baby girl,
I read this somewhere : " Let your daughter's voice be heard at home, and
she'll never be afraid to speak up in the world!". Your vo...
Changing the face of Business!
-
The idea that a business can exist solely to do “good” would seem absurd to
most people. After all, in the cut throat world of making money, is there
any...
Not A Movie Revew: Sixteen (2013)
-
So recently I had the privilege of watching the movie “Sixteen” and I have
already begin to feel old almost an antique ready to be put into a glass
pane ...
America through Chinese eyes
-
“I would never go to America. Everyone there has guns and I don’t want to
get shot.” That’s what my young Chinese colleague said to me as we were
working a...
The Witty Woman Is Still Not Dead
-
The news is I am not yet dead. But I am now 61. Jesus. That’s on the
outside lane to six foot under. However, I haven’t quite reached the stage
of an ele...
...Big brother's long arms
-
China has the world's largest population of internet users & bloggers and
the world's longest political arm at web censorship. On any regular day
Facebook,...
No comments:
Post a Comment